The VRT3200 Series radiant vent-free firebox presents a fresh yet traditional tall opening and low to the floor masonry fireplace design. The fireplace’s refractory brick panels are molded from actual hand-cut firebrick in a traditional stacked or herringbone pattern. Combine with a variety of vent-free gas logs for a beautiful full size fireplace with a traditional masonry appearance.
- Available in 32”, 36” and 42” models.
- 32” model has a 28” tall opening and accepts most 18” VF gas logs*
- 36” model has a 28” tall opening and accepts most 24” VF gas logs*
- 42” model has a 28” tall opening and accepts most 30” VF gas logs*
- Low to the floor masonry design for a cleaner, more traditional look.
- Realistic refractory brick liner available in stacked or herringbone pattern.
- Mesh draw screens for a more realistic appearance.
- Radiant smooth-faced design with durable black powder-coat finish.
- Includes required heat deflection hood.
- Optional outside air kit available.
- 20 year limited warranty.
Compatible with any ANSI Z21.11.2 listed vent-free log set. Choose Superior vent-free log sets for best results.
|BTU||Based on vent-free logs installed||Based on vent-free logs installed||Based on vent-free logs installed|
|View Style||Front View||Front View||Front View|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review