What should I know about products and shipping availability?
At our brick-and-mortar stores, fireplaces and indoor kitchen appliances are primarily offered, though those can only be shipped within 150 miles of the store. This is due to agreements we have with certain brands that do not allow shipping appliances out of state. However, our BBQ, outdoor living equipment, and fire pits can all be shipped nationwide.
How do I get product specifications?
Our product pages have all the product specifications you will need. If a product specification sheet is needed, we will be more than happy to provide you with one.
Will the product fit into my space?
As long as your space allows it and you measure the space accordingly, the product you purchase should fit. Since most outdoor kitchens are custom-made, the fitting will also depend on the customer’s request. Email or chat us pictures of your measurements and the area you are trying to fit your product and we can give you our expert opinion.
Do you offer delivery and installation services?
Yes, we do. Let us know where you want your order delivered, and we will ship it. We offer installation services within 150 miles of our showroom locations.
Do you do repairs or services on products?
Fireside BBQ & Appliances offers installation services for local orders in a 150-mile radius. We only offer services on products that are sold by us and installed by one of our certified installers.
Where are you located?
Fireside BBQ & Appliances has been serving customers since 1978, starting with one store. Now, we have expanded our business and opened new stores. Visit us at any of our three convenient locations near you.
Woodland Hills Fireside, Barbeque, and Appliance Shop, Inc.—Family-owned and operated in the same location since 1978 (21140 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91364). On the south side of the street, located between De Soto Ave and Canoga Ave.
Conejo Valley Fireside, Barbeque, and Appliance Shop—Second shop opened in 2010 in Thousand Oaks, California (2975 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Thousand Oaks, CA 91364). On the north side of the street, located between Hampshire Rd and Skyline Rd.
West Hollywood Design Center—Third location opened in 2019 in West Hollywood within the La Cienega Design Quarter. (839 N La Cienega Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069). On the west side of the street, located between Melrose and Santa Monica Blvd.
Do you offer a customer satisfaction guarantee?
Yes, we do. At Fireside BBQ & Appliances, we are confident in the quality of our products and services and we back that up with our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order and if your order is found to contain any errors that are not within our allowable tolerances, we will replace all or part of your order at our expense. If there are any defects, our manufacturers have warranties and we will work on replacing the product or fixing the issue.
What is your price match guarantee?
Fireside BBQ & Appliances will match the price of any other similar online store on these provisions:
All the specs, including shipping method, are the same
The price must include freight charges
What do I do if I find a lower price?
If you find a site online with a lower price, contact us with the specs and the competitor’s URL (website address) and we will verify the information and override the price in your shopping cart.
The item I would like to purchase is out of stock. Can I place a back order?
Yes, complete your purchase and we will provide you with an estimated arrival date for your order.
Do you offer customer financing?
Yes, we do. Contact us to learn more. We offer Affirm Financing.
Where can I obtain a rebate form?
You can obtain one here.
What is your shipping policy?
For indoor appliances, we can deliver your order within 150 miles of our showrooms in Southern California. Our BBQs, grills, and outdoor living products can be shipped nationwide.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping option you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its product page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
What is the expected delivery time?
Depending on the product and back order ETAs, delivery times are 7-10 business days.
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery is free of charge for orders over $299.
How does freight delivery for large items work?
The shipping company will call you at the phone number you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
The shipping company will deliver your package, and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
At the time of delivery, inspect your package for visible damage. If there is visible damage, refuse the package and contact us at (866) 268-4550.
If you fail to be present at the time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage. If there is concealed damage, contact us at (866) 268-4550.
We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
How do I cancel or return my order?
1. Returns or Exchanges can be made within 5 days from the day you receive your merchandise. Returned or Exchanged products may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
2. Customers will be responsible for freight charges and other applicable fees.
3. To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
All merchandise must be free from scratches and/or defects
All merchandise must not have been installed
You must have the original packaging for the merchandise
There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging of the merchandise
Packages must be sent back via FedEx, UPS, or Motor Freight
4. Prior to returning the merchandise, customers need to email or call us for a
Return Authorization number. Any returns without a Return Authorization number will not be accepted.
5. All returns with valid RMA must be shipped to the following address:
21140 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91364
6. No refunds on plumbing products
Special Order Returns
1. Special order items cannot be canceled or returned. If defective, you may only exchange these items for the same product.
2. Special order merchandise is considered to be one that has color and trim options other than stainless steel. Most of the high-end appliances are non-stocking merchandise and have to be built and ordered specially to fulfill your order; therefore it's considered to be special order merchandise. Please call us at (866) 268-4550 before you place an order if you are uncertain about any part of this return policy or if you have unanswered questions.
3. Please note that special order merchandise usually takes longer to receive.
4. All fireplaces are non-cancelable and non-refundable. All gas direct vent fireplaces that emit heat through the front glass must have the safety barrier screen installed.
1. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note: we will only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
2. We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 15-25 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. If you paid by check, please allow an additional 15 days for delivery of check via USPS.
What is your return policy?
Returns or Exchanges can be made within 5 days from the day you receive your merchandise. Returned or exchanged products may be a subject to a 30% restocking fee.