The pleasure of an outdoor fireplace, the contemporary look of stainless steel, and the ease of ventless come together in elegant VRE4300 Custom Series Vent-Free Gas Fireplaces.
- The stainless steel front face, top and bottom, as well as firebox parts, provide weather-resistance and complementary elegance.
- Robust stainless steel curtain-pull firescreens maintain their beauty over time.
- Detailed charred oak campfire-style log set imitates the natural look of real stacked wood.
- Vertical aspect glass enclosure panel, "up-to-the-glass" finish and louverless design provide an exceptional full view.
- Available in 36" and 42" screened openings.
- Durable 304-stainless steel on front face, and all surfaces exposed to weather.
- Enclosed pan tube and hidden burner ports deliver tall (17") dancing flames with a deep red glow for the ultimate in fire realism.
- Battery backed-up intermittent ignition ensures reliable operation–even during power failure.
- Maximum 50,000 BTU output (Natural Gas) and 46,000 BTU (Propane), can be controlled through a turn-down valve for precise flame height and heat.
- Large stainless steel fire grate complements the overall appearance and provides durability.
- Ventless configuration works in outdoor patios, screened porches and lanais with no chimney required.*
- Remotely locatable, weather-resistant control panel with junction box can be installed in any convenient location.
- Stainless steel weather cover.
- Weather-resistant, brushed stainless steel bi-fold doors with stainless steel hinges and hardware.
*See installation manual for space requirements
|BTU||37,000 - 50,000||37,000 - 50,000|
|Interior||Refractory Interior||Refractory Interior|
|View Style||Front View||Front View|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review