WHAT'S THE MAGIC
The Rockport™ wood stove by Lopi® combines beautiful European castings with optimum performance and solid construction to bring you the perfect mid-sized wood stove. Premium materials like iron, steel, real masonry brick and crystal clear ceramic glass are brought together in a fusion of classic elegance and durability designed to heat your home and family for years to come, even when the power goes out. This stove comes standard with a bypass damper that allows for easy startups and reloading, along with an easy-glide ash pan for quick cleanup. The Rockport features Hybrid-Fyre® technology, making it one of the most efficient and cleanest burning wood stoves in the world!
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 2,000 square feet
- Emissions: 1.7 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 13,760 to 55,466 BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 82%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 76%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 16-3/4” W x 10-3/8” H, 165 Sq. In
- Firebox Size: 2.15 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 20 ”
- Weight: 450lbs (204b kg.)
- Construction: Cast Iron
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review