The DRT6300 Direct-Vent Fireplace offers the versatility and performance necessary to make it a stunning centerpiece for any home. With a traditional premium oak log set and three interior liners to choose from, the DRT6300 can complement any style. The focal point of the DRT6300 is its exceptionally tall, dancing flame seen through an expansive ceramic-glass opening for unmatched clarity and radiance. A vast array of accessories including several interior panel styles and optional andirons gives further ability to customize the look to add warmth and ambiance and value to your home.
- Powerful burner system produces tall, dancing flames.
- Clean-face design provides a seamless, built-in look.
- Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the fire and interior panels.
- Contemporary glossy black porcelain panels amplify the look of the flame.
- Premium, split-oak log set and beautiful glowing embers provide fine detailing that replicates the natural look of a real wood fire.
- Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and safety.
- Adjustable flame height gives you full control of heat output.
- Intermittent pilot ignition includes battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage.
Ease of Operation
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Premium split oak log set has the look of a traditional wood fire.
- Choice of two realistic ceramic brick fireplace liners for the true look of masonry craftsmanship to complete the traditional look.
- Smooth porcelain interior liners complement the traditional log fire.
- Optional andirons and free-standing fire screens allow for further customization.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||26,500 - 50,000||35,000 - 57,000|
|View Style||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Rating||ANSI Z21.50||ANSI Z21.50|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review