Guide to Entertainment Center Fireplaces
Nov 18th 2021
For some homeowners, installing a traditional fireplace in their living room area is an absolute must. For others, the main goal is to have an item that provides them with enough heat so that they can stay comfortable when cold weather strikes. If you fall into the latter category, you may be a bit more flexible when you’re shopping for fireplaces for your home.
One increasingly popular idea for an alternative fireplace is an entertainment center with an electric fireplace built into it. If you’re in the market for something new, innovative, and a better fit for your space than something you would have to install and conduct renovations for, let’s dive into some entertainment center with fireplace ideas and guidance to help you find one that will fit your needs.
Why Should I Choose Entertainment Center Fireplaces Instead of a Traditional Fireplace?
There are many reasons why you may want something a bit more versatile than a traditional fireplace. Some of the reasons why a modern electric fireplace with a TV above may be better suited for you include:
- No Installation Required: One of the reasons why entertainment centers with fireplace ideas are so popular among some people is the fact that there’s no installation involved. Like space heaters, all you have to do is read the directions, plug it in where it’s most convenient, and start using it. Should you ever decide to move things around, you can simply move your fireplace to another location! If you live in an apartment or rent a home where installing a new fireplace isn’t possible, an entertainment center with an electric fireplace built in is a great alternative.
- Efficient Heating for Small Spaces: If you live in an apartment, chances are that a fireplace so close to your furniture may not be the best idea anyway. An entertainment center and electric fireplace combination can efficiently heat smaller spaces without being completely overwhelming. Plus, you still get the unique look of a fireplace right below your TV. Just make sure you follow the safety directions that come with your product.
- Saves Space by Combining Two Essential Items: Entertainment center with fireplace ideas are often appealing because most people mount their TVs above their fireplaces anyway. Choosing to combine the two items allows you to save more space in your home and make it so that you don’t have to deal with any installation, whether you’re installing your TV mounting equipment or carving out space in your home for a new fireplace.
- Offers Realistic Looking Features: For those who love the look and feel of traditional fireplaces, many entertainment center with fireplace ideas have features like realistic looking logs, dynamic lighting and flames to emulate burning wood, and audio so that you can hear the crackle as you watch your favorite shows and films.
- Perfect for Those on a Budget: Oftentimes, the fireplace, the installation, and other charges and fees can rack up quickly when you’re looking for a new fireplace. If you’re on a budget, buying something like an entertainment center with a built-in electric fireplace helps you save money and gives you something that’s ready to go right out of the box.
While entertainment center with fireplace ideas aren’t typically considered when fireplaces are brought up, these types of products are an excellent fit for those with smaller spaces (especially rentals), a tighter budget, or those who just don’t want to have to deal with maintaining a wood-burning or gas fireplace.
Can I Find an Entertainment Center Fireplace That’s Right for My Space?
One of the biggest concerns that shoppers may have when they’re looking for a new fireplace and entertainment center combo is that they won’t be able to find the right look for their home. However, it’s easier than ever to get that perfect look for a modern electric fireplace with a TV above.
If you’re looking for entertainment center with fireplace ideas that are a bit more rustic, the simple yet sleek Dimplex Asher offers black, steel netting with a washed Tudor Oak finish for a distressed look with ample space for your decor, media, and TV. If you’re looking for something a bit more modern, the all-white Dimplex Audio Flex Lex with a built-in speaker bar and glass shelving may be a better fit for you. For those who are fans of a more traditional look, you can always go with the Dimplex Brookings with its stately Espresso finish and traditional design.
Put simply, there’s no shortage of entertainment center with fireplace ideas out there to help you keep your space warm without sacrificing quality or getting a product that doesn’t fit into your interior design plan.
Get the Right Entertainment Center With Electric Fireplace From Fireside Appliance
Are you looking for a high-quality entertainment center with a built-in electric fireplace? If so, look no further! Fireside Appliance carries a wide range of electric fireplace and entertainment center products so that you can create the perfect indoor space that looks warm and inviting no matter the season. We also seek to help you with access to lower prices with a 30-day price match guarantee and financing available for your favorite entertainment center with fireplace ideas. Inquire for a quote or speak to a sales expert today!