WHAT'S THE MAGIC
The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ is an excellent heat source for individual rooms or small homes. It conserves space by mounting almost flush to your existing masonry or zero clearance fireplace. This insert has a huge viewing area and sleek door design, along with a 1.5 cubic foot firebox that holds up to 18-inch logs. The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ offers advanced features like a five-sided convection chamber to evenly distribute warm air, and a single air control for easy regulation of burns and heat output. This model features our advanced NexGen-Fyre™ technology.
The Answer features our revolutionary GreenStartTM option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper
- Emissions: 2.45 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,000 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs: 15,853 to 55,395 (CORD WOOD)
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Firebox Size: 2.2 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 450 Pounds
- Construction: 5/16” to 1/4” Steel Plate
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 78%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 72%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 22-1/2” W x 10” H, 215.6 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone
of the area you live.
** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review