Revillusion® is a completely new way of looking at fireplaces, and changing the standard for electric. A clear view through the lifelike flames, to the full brick interior, captures the charm of a wood-burning fireplace. Enjoy the look of a fireplace cut straight from the pages of a magazine by choosing Revillusion®; clearly a better fireplace.
- H 31 in x W 43 1⁄4 in x D 12 1⁄8 in
- H 78.8 cm x W 109.8 cm x D 30.7 cm
- Firebox: Log Set
- Volts: 120/208/240
- Wattage: 1300/1975/2575
- Amps: 10.8/9.5/10.7
- BTUs: 4400/6745/8794
Key Features and Benefits
- Revillusion® Flame Technology
- Flames are larger, brighter and more random, appearing from within the logs.
- Mirage™ Flame Panel
- Partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections.
- ThruView™ Full-depth Design
- See clear through the flames to the back of a masonry fireplace for a more authentic experience.
- Mood Lighting
- Customize the firebox glow with a choice of warm hues, plus midnight mode.
- Color Enhancement
- Adjust the flame base color to red or blue.
- Realogs® Plus
- A full grate of life-size hardwood-cast logs, tiered for greater depth.
- Full Brick-surround Firebox
- More authentic day or night; 270-degree herringbone brick with natural soot markings.
- Brightness and Flicker
- Adjust light level to suit the room and choose flicker effect for enhanced firelight.
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Automatically adjusts firebox light to suit the room day to night.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Simply frame, wire and finish – no venting, gas lines or safety screens.
- Primary Heat
- Option to use 240 volt supply for up to 8,800 BTU - use as part of primary heating plan; heater also operates without flame and can be deactivated.
- Designed to be direct-wired to a 120, 208 or 240 volt circuit for a seamless look (optional plug kit available).
- All-season Flames
- Enjoy the unique charm of a fireplace 365 days a year using the flames without the heat.
- Low Carbon Footprint
- The most sustainable fireplace option; no emissions and 100% efficient.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review