With its expansive two-sided opening and stunningly realistic fire presentation, the Montebello See-Through provides a harmonious flow from one space to another, inside or outside the home. The Montebello See-Through is available in a 40" size, and comes standard with high-definition logs, ceramic ember bed burner, log grate, wire mesh pull screens and the Total Comfort Control™System.
- Smooth-faced design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer.
- Dramatic louverless construction gives the fireplace a clean, traditional masonry look and provides the ability to finish right up to the opening.
- Tall ceramic-glass opening provides an exceptional view of the logs and flame.
- The high-definition charred split-oak log set is cast from real wood for an authentic look.
- Platinum embers enhance the glow of the fire.
- Light- and dark-tinted outdoor kits trimmed in stainless steel are available for indoor/outdoor application. The dark-tinted version provides enhanced ambiance from inside the room by creating an infinity effect while reducing glare from the outside environment.
- Exclusive Secure Vent™ chimney system provides efficient venting.
- Rated 68% in annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE).
EASE OF OPERATION
- Total Comfort Control™ features a full-function remote control with thermostatic function, six flame settings, standard pilot override capability and smart mode which modulates flame to maintain desired room temperature.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- An adjustable air shutter is included in the burner which allows you to raise or lower flame height to desired levels.
- A required choice of six liners available in Architectural Stone, Venetian Tile, Buff Rustic, Buff Herringbone, Black Rustic, and Black Porcelain.
- Optional andirons evoke the look of a traditional hearth, in Mission and Classic styles.
- Decorative freestanding screens in a variety of designs are available.
- Available in power-vented versions which can vent up to 110 ft.
- Can be installed as an indoor/indoor unit or as an indoor/outdoor unit with the addition of an outdoor kit.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
|Venting Type||Direct Vent|
|BTU||40,000 - 60,000|
|View Style||See Through|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
INTERIOR LINER OPTIONS
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review