Hybrid Catalytic Wood Burning Stove
The Regency Cascades F2500 medium hybrid wood burning freestanding stove, featuring Eco-Boost triple burn technology, is one of our most efficient and eco-friendly wood stoves yet. This catalytic stove offers an increase in burn-times, and most importantly dramatically reduces emissions to an astonishing 1.0 gram/hour. The Regency Cascades F2500 is backed by the industry’s best warranty on both the stove and catalytic combustor.
F2500 Wood Stove Key Features:
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Air & bypass safe operation tool
- Easy-to-read catalytic thermometer helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home* and alcove approved
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
Hover for larger images and details.
Cast Iron Door
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review