The Napoleon Plazmafire™ gas fireplace features easy installation plus all of the conveniences of a gas fireplace. The installation possibilities are endless because this exceptional fireplace hangs on the wall. Ideal for modern and contemporary rooms, the linear viewing area, Topaz CRYSTALINE™ember bed, and a slate brick panel that add to the modern look. The electronic ignition lights easily every time, even when the power goes out. Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms and mobile homes, this fireplace is a great addition to our modern fireplace collection. With virtually endless installation possibilities, it’s almost as easy as hanging a picture on the wall.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Clean, contemporary design
- Heat-resistant ceramic glass
- Fuel-saving electronic ignition
- Two attractive styles of surround
- Simple wall-mounted installation
- Includes 20" rigid venting and firestop
- Can be used with efficient natural gas or propane
- Modern topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed and slate brick panel
- Certified for use in bathrooms, bedrooms, bed sitting rooms, and mobile homes
- ALL UNITS ARE NATURAL GAS. If you select propane as your fuel type your order will come with a natural gas to propane conversion kit.
- Venting: 4" and 7" rear
- EnerGuide Efficiency: 65.2%
- Steady State Efficiency: 68.9%
- Door Glass Dimensions: 31 1/2" W x 16 1/2" H
- Convex Surround: 48 3/4" W x 29 1/2" H x 9 1/8 D
- BTU Input: natural gas - 20,000; propane - 16,000
- Rectangular Surround: 45 5/16" W x 28" H x 7 3.8" D
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 4 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
* Please Note: * When venting straight out the back to the terminal, only rigid pipe can be used. DO NOT USE FLEXIBLE VENT. For all other venting configurations, flexible vent is acceptable.
*Also Note: The natural gas model can only be installed in a mobile home that is permanently positioned on its site and fueled with natural gas.
Being able to install this Napoleon WHD31 Plazmafire Wall-Mounted Gas Fireplace directly on most walls in your home is a big benefit. The fact that it looks amazing and works perfectly no matter where you put it isn't too shabby, either. Check out a few more features that give this modern-looking fireplace such a valued spot in many homes.
First of all, this model features a convenient electronic ignition and a heat-resistant ceramic glass for easy viewing and excellent heat transfer. You get a 20-inch length of rigid venting and a firestop, plus the modern topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed and slate brick panel for a truly modern look. And besides carrying a limited lifetime warranty, this unit is approved for use with bathrooms, bedrooms, and mobile homes. Those attributes and the fantastic look have helped make this one of the most popular home heating solutions around.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review