The Havelock™ Gas Stove is the perfect choice to add long-lasting value to your home. A built-in blower and extra-large heat exchanger acts as a boost to bring loads of heat on those particularly chilly days. The triple burner creates a lovely and cozy flame pattern as it dances among the handmade PHAZER® logs. The millivolt ignition ensures startups even if the power goes out.
- Classic-style direct vent/ b-vent gas stove
- Suitable for bedroom and bathroom use
- Mobile home approved
- Millivolt remote control gas valve provides convenient flame and heat control
- Stainless steel flex connector and shut off
- Circulating blower works with large heat exchanger for maximum efficiency
- Triple flame burner with turbo boost for extra heat
- Unique Phazer(tm) log set creates a natural flame look
- Wide ceramic glass viewing window
- Convenient top vent installation
- Reliable piezo ignitor
- Patented B-vent conversion kit can turn the direct vent unit into a traditional B-vent unit
- Vents up to 20ft horizontally and 34 ft vertically with a direct vent
- Up to 44,000 BTUs for natural gas, up to 40,000 BTUs for propane
- No electricity required
- Doors come in three attractive finishes
- Unit includes painted black accent bar, ornamental inset, and trivet
- President's limited lifetime warranty
- *ALL UNITS ARE NATURAL GAS. If you select propane as your fuel type your order will come with a natural gas to propane conversion kit.*
- Works only with 4" by 7" or 4" B-Vent pipe (sold separately)
- *Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 4 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
With a Napoleon GDS50 Direct Vent-B Vent Gas Stove it's easy to add a touch of rustic charm to any home decor. With multiple finishes and door styles to choose from, you'll have no problem creating a stove that will be at home with any decorating scheme. That is not to say, however, that no one will notice this attractive antique-style stove. Friends and family alike will be drawn to this furnace, with its unique Phazer log set and wide glass viewing window.
- But don't think that this gas stove is just for show. The GDS50 is a fully functional stove, capable of providing any room with additional heat. Capable of handling up to 44,000 BTUs, this stove features a large circulating blower and a turbo triple burner system to maximize efficiency. Even the ceramic glass helps conduct heat.
- And because electricity is not required for any part of its operation, this gas stove is a great resource during a power outage. As long as you've got natural gas or propane - this model offers you the convenience of choosing the fuel source that works best for you - you'll have reliable and efficient heat. Also, unlike a traditional wood-burning stove which can be difficult to start and requires constant tending, using this gas stove is as simple. Just switch the power on, select your desired heat level, and your work is done.
- The Napoleon GDS50 Direct Vent-B Vent Gas Stove is elegant, effective, and convenient. After just one cozy evening by the fire you'll wonder how you ever did without this enchanting home accessory.
- Separately sold Thermostats, Remote Controls, and Timers available.
- The Napoleon B-Vent Gas Stove Pipe Adaptor Kit (item NPL-GS-150KT) is needed to convert this unit to a B-Vent appliance.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review