Large Hybrid Catalytic Wood Stove
Enjoy a full, roaring fire with strong heat or use the single lever air control, conveniently located on the front of the stove, to adjust the flame to enjoy lower heat and gorgeous glowing embers. The choice is yours!
The Regency Pro-Series F3500 large hybrid wood burning freestanding stove is one of the original Regency stoves that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the included thermometer enters the "Active" range, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly.
Opening the door a full 170 degrees, lets you load up to 60 lbs. of 20" logs (front to back & side to side) at one time and the discreet ashlip will help to keep the floor in front of your new stove clean. You will be able to fit this unit anywhere in your home, using the rear heat deflector (included) to give you the closest clearances in the industry.
F3500 Wood Stove Key Features:
- Load wood front to back or side to side
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & side mounted catalytic bypass
- Easy-to-read catalytic thermometer helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home and alcove approved
- 170° opening door for easy loading
- Heavy duty 3/16 in. steel firebox
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
Hover for larger images and details.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review