More than just a reliable heat source, the cast iron Castlemore™ Gas Stove is a beautiful addition to any space. Traditional European-styling, black metallic finish, slender stature, and charming curves both draw the eye and allow the Castlemore™ to blend seamlessly into its surroundings. Gorgeous realistic flickering flames and glowing embers engulf the authentic-looking, hand-painted, PHAZER® logs to create the appearance of a wood-burning fire. The NIGHT LIGHT® accentuates the firebox and adds a comforting ambiance whether the fire is on or off.
- Up to 25,000 BTU per hour capacity
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- PHAZERAMIC burner technology provides a realistic flickering flame, enhanced by glowing embers
- Realistic, ceramic fiber, light-weight molded PHAZER log set for a natural-looking fire
- Exclusive built-in Night Light with on/off switch
- Equipped with the 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system
- Convenient electronic ignition
- Heat transferring, ceramic viewing glass
- Top or rear venting options allows for versatile installations
- 4 in. and 7 in. direct venting
- Approved for bathroom, bedroom, bed-sitting room and basement installations
- Suitable for mobile home installation
- Works with 4" by 7" pipe (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Height (in.): 35 1/2
- Width (in.): 23 5/8
- Depth (in.): 18 1/8
- Weight (lbs.): 245
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 4 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
You've probably never heard a gas stove called adorable-but this one is! This Castlemore direct vent gas stove is made of cast iron, is tall rather than wide, and uses 4 in. and 7 in. direct venting. This stove puts out up to 25,000 BTUs and is equipped with the 100 percent SAFE GUARD gas control system. It also comes with 50 percent flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency, and the PHAZERAMIC burner technology provides a realistic flickering flame, enhanced by glowing embers. This quaint gas stove is approved for bathroom, bedroom, bed or sitting room, as well as basement installations, and is also suitable for mobile home installation. The natural looking fire is the topper for this Napoleon stove, with it heat transferring, ceramic viewing glass.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review