WHAT'S THE MAGIC
The Cape Cod™ is Lopi’s “Super Stove”, shattering all performance records for wood heat! The Cape Cod™ is one of the cleanest burning large wood stoves on the planet. This innovative game changer of a wood stove features a massive firebox and convection heat exchanger, all wrapped up and presented to you in an elegant package of cast iron beauty and durability. This stove provides both radiant and convective heat, a feature that is not offered in most cast iron stoves. It is up to 20% more efficient than a typical wood stove, burning less wood and producing more heat. The Cape Cod™ comes standard with a bypass damper for easy startups and reloading, along with an easy-glide ash pan for quick cleanup.
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 2,500 square feet
- Emissions: 1.9 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 11,322 to 62,623 BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hours
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 82%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 77%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 20-3/4” W x 12-1/2” H, 344 Sq. In.
- Firebox Size: 3.0 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 600 lbs (272 kg.)
- Construction: Cast Iron
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
** Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review