Crafted in durable and heat radiating cast iron, the Napoleon Bayfield™ Gas Stove features a Winter Frost finish that will add drama and warmth to any home. The PHAZERAMIC™ burner system features a randomly flickering flame and realistic glowing ember bed. Accentuating the realistic fire is the lifelike PHAZER® log which provides a natural wood burning look. The included NIGHT LIGHT™ produces a pleasant glow with or without the dancing flames' glow. Other features include a cost-saving electronic ignition with battery back-up, flame/heat adjustment, ceramic glass, and standard on/off switch. Add a classic rustic touch to any space with a Bayfield™ Gas Stove.
- Antique-style direct vent cast iron gas stove
- Suitable for bedroom and bathroom use
- Mobile home approved
- Electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Adjustable flame and heat
- Secondary heat exchanger provides enhanced efficiency and heat retention
- Unique Phazeramic(tm) burner and Phazer(tm) log set create a natural flame look
- Atmospheric night light generates a warm glow even when stove is not in use
- Wide single pane ceramic glass
- 45 degree vent allows for vertical and horizontal installation
- Up to 24,500 BTUs for natural gas, up to 23,000 BTUs for propane
- No electricity required
- Models can use natural gas or propane
- Available in five attractive finishes
- Works with 4" by 7" pipe (sold separately)
- President's limited lifetime warranty
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 4 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
Think you don't have the space for a gas stove? Think again! This this Direct Vent Cast Iron Gas Stove from Napoleon, you can give even the smallest home a touch of rustic elegance. This cast iron stove is small and compact--it's even mobile home approved. You'll love its electronic ignition with battery back-up, Phazeramic burner and Phazer log set for a natural flame look, and atmospheric night light. This stove emits up to 24,500 BTUs, ensuring a cozy time for family and friends in front of the stove. A President's limited lifetime warranty is included with this item.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review