A Stimulating Point of View
Fire is at the forefront, with an alluring and elegant presentation.
Viewable from three sides, the ultramodern Bay configuration is a window to a ribbon of beautiful flame, drawing the eye like no other architectural feature.
Eye-catching and feature-rich, the award-winning DaVinci Collection fireplaces stand out for their modern aesthetic, heavy-gauge steel construction and technical excellence. Enjoy the stunning beauty of DaVinci’s unique, decorative display indoors or out. By maintaining extraordinarily low temperatures, our fireplaces are ideal for either residential or high-traffic commercial applications.
- Custom lengths from 2 to 66 feet
- Six glass heights (12″, 20″, 30″, 36″, 48” and 58″)
- Safe Touch Glass™ standard on every DaVinci fireplace
- Zero-clearance firebox allows direct contact with combustible building materials
- A modular firebox design for simple delivery and installation, with no additional framing, wall support or machinery required
- Attractive, easy-to-use TouchSmart™ control
- Power venting can vent exhaust up to 150 feet from fireplace, vertically or horizontally
- Overhead halogen accent lighting and digitally controlled LED underlighting
- A selection of beautiful, artisan trims and Fyre-Art™ media choices
- Contributes LEED credits toward building project certification
- Best-in-industry lead times of 4 to 8 weeks
- Hand-built at our factory in the Pacific Northwest
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review