The Astria Atlas fireboxes deliver a vent-free louverless design that can be installed just about anywhere in the living room or family room of your home, apartment, or condo. Because there is no chimney, it is perfect for renovation or remodeling. These units are easy-to-install firebox enclosures that will accommodate a variety of vent-free gas log sets. With a realistic brick-lined interior and a clean, louver-free exterior, the Atlas provides the ideal means for enjoying the warm ambiance of fire.
- Expansive 36" or 42" firebox widths provide a beautiful viewing area for hours of fire enjoyment.
- Large opening, clean-face louverless design can be finished for a true masonry look.
- Traditional or Herringbone brick-patterned liners give the look of custom masonry realism.
- Radiant heat provides relaxing warmth to the room environment.
- Optional blower kit helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Easy-access gas line features knockouts on both sides for quick and simple installation.
- Fireboxes are fully assembled and ready to install for instant enjoyment.
- Compatible with any listed ANSI Z21.11.2 vent-free log set. Choose an Astria vent-free unit for the best results.
|Model||Atlas 36||Atlas 42|
|BTU||Based on vent-free logs installed||Based on vent-free logs installed|
|View Style||Front View||Front View|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
VENT-FREE GAS LOGS
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review