The Napoleon Ascent™ Multi-View See Through gas fireplace with Log Set features meticulously hand-painted logs for a more traditional looking focal point in any room of the home. This gas fireplace offers massive views of the fire from two sides and an electronic ignition with battery back-up. The Ascent™ Multi-View is easily able to heat large areas. Colored glass media kits, decorative fire art, and decorative panels are available to customize the style of this gas fireplace.
- Up to 30,000 BTU's
- Dual Receptacle Junction Box
- Safety Barrier Screen Included
- ACS - Anti-Condensation Switch
- Pivoted Heat Resistant Glass Door
- Stainless Steel Gas Flex Connector
- Vent Type: Direct Vent(BHD4PP, BHD4PN)
- Electronic Ignition System with Battery Backup
- Zero Clearance Installation with Top or Rear Venting
- Fireplace Type: Standard Fireplace(BHD4PP, BHD4PN)
- Fuel Type Options: Natural Gas / Propane(BHD4PP, BHD4PN)
- Converts to Liquid Propane with the W175-0383 Fuel Conversion Kit
- BHD4 High Definition Clean Face Multi-View Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
- Peninsula Fireplace Frame Style with Traditional Gas Logs, Fire Glass, or Fire Cradle
- Specific Use Options: Mobile Home Approved / Bedroom Approved(BHD4PP, BHD4PN)
- Color: Black(BHD4PP, BHD4PN)
- Size: 40 Inch(BHD4PP, BHD4PN)
- Product Dimensions: 38 1/4"H x 43 1/4"W x 25 1/8"D
- Max BTU Output: 25,001 to 30,000(BHD4PP, BHD4PN)
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 5 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
Napoleon provides the easy solution of enjoying a roaring fire in more than one room of your home with their line of direct vent and see-thru gas fireplaces. No need to cut, carry, and pile wood, or struggle to keep the kindling lit. This two-sided natural gas fireplace also comes with a propane conversion kit. The fire is controlled by an electronic ignition gas valve that has battery backup in case of power outage. Choose from three different log sets. Enjoy the warmth and ambiance from two adjoining rooms. Optional media kits and decorative panels can be added to enhance your decor.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review