The Ascent™ 46 gas fireplace features a gorgeous hand-painted PHAZER® log set with a traditional look and feel. It is a clean-faced fireplace that maximizes the viewing area so the realistic flames can be enjoyed to their fullest. Customize the look of this gorgeous fireplace with a selection of fronts, backer panels, trims, and optional media kits like the beach fire and mineral rock kit to lend a more unique look. This unit is ideal for builders and homeowners alike, featuring a shallow depth, which allows for versatile installations where space is at a premium. This means any room, even a mobile home, can have a beautiful gas fireplace. No power? No problem! The millivolt ignition system ensures that the fireplace functions, even when the power goes out, keeping your family safe and warm. With the approved safety barrier, the Ascent™ meets tomorrow's safety standards today.
- Pan Style Burner
- Up to 22,000 BTU's
- 20 Foot Electrical Wire
- Heat Resistant Glass Door
- Dual Receptacle Junction Box
- Safety Barrier Screen Included
- Color: Black(B46PTR, B46NTR)
- Size: 46 Inch(B46PTR, B46NTR)
- Millivolt Controls with Piezo Ignitor
- Exclusive Phazer Log Set and Embers
- Vent Type: Direct Vent(B46PTR, B46NTR)
- Fireplace Type: Standard Fireplace(B46PTR, B46NTR)
- Fuel Type Options: Natural Gas / Propane(B46PTR, B46NTR)
- Specific Use Options: Mobile Home Approved / Bedroom Approved(B46PTR, B46NTR)
- Product Dimensions: 34 5/8"H x 46"W x 18 5/16"D
- Max BTU Output: 20,001 to 25,000(B46PTR, B46NTR)
*Venting Requirements: This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 4 Inches. Please see the Venting Components section on this page if available for venting pipe that must be used with this unit.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
- Fuel Type:
- Gas Direct Vent Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review