WHAT'S THE MAGIC
The 42 Apex Clean Face is a natural convection wood fireplace that features state-of-the-art catalytic technology. This model delivers high performance, clean-burning heat, while showcasing a spectacular fireview through its massive rectangular door. Designed to be flexible for all installation applications, the 42 Apex is the perfect choice for remodels and new home construction, as its simple installation parameters allow this fireplace to be featured anywhere in your home, including interior walls! This model features the In-Wall Control Center, optional GreenStart™ Igniter and a sleek “clean face” design with very little metal around the glass.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hrs.
- Log Length: 24”
- EPA Tested BTU Range: 13,537 to 49,626
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions: 0.93 Grams/Hr. (Cord wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 73%
- Firebox: 3.5 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 25-5/8″ W x 12-7/8″ H, 328.7 Sq. In.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review