WHAT'S THE MAGIC
The 36 Elite large catalytic wood fireplace combines elegant style with high performance heat to bring you an excellent home heater for spaces up to 2,500 square feet. This clean-burning fireplace features our exclusive Posi-Pressure technology that uses fresh outside air to provide optimal warmth by evenly heating your entire home. The Classic Arch door style on the 36 Elite is equally charming at home in the country or gracing a contemporary living room. Our selection of beautiful arched designer faces further complement this fireplace.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 square feet*
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 hours
- Log Length: 24”
- EPA Tested BTUs (Cord Wood): 17,906 – 69,747
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions:* 1.3 grams/particulate per hour (Cord Wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 77%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 72%
- Firebox: 3.0 cubic feet
- Glass Viewing Area:
Ceramic Glass, Double Door: 11-1/4“ W x 14-1/2“ H (each side), 300.6 Sq. In.
Single Door: 25-1/4“ W x 14-1/2” H, 319.7 Sq. In.
The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package. The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package. At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping. If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at Woodland Hills (818) 999-2174 or Conejo Valley (805) 497-5881 We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review